How to Trust Yourself So that you CAN be limitless





At a young age, I lost trust in others because the person I trusted most coming into the world had broken it. While they tried their hardest to create an environment of love and mask the fear, I lost trust in my adult family mentors ability to protect me. 


While I have a great relationship with them now, you can see how I didn’t trust anyone in my early adulthood. 

I felt like a lone wolf and as an entrepreneur this can translate to a driving force. And in the beginning of my career, I gained success... to a certain point. 

I started learning that I needed to let my guard down. In relationships of business... and love.

Learning to trust was the hardest thing I ever did. Through self inquiry and finding healing from my inner child, I shed the layers of distrust. And when I cracked that door open, it was less scary than I thought. In some ways it felt refreshing being more open.

I even trusted myself more.

I didn’t doubt my decisions and listened to my intuition. I trusted my gut and found that when I didn’t trust it, things went wrong.

Trust is the core of it all. In yourself, in your calling, in the world around you, and in the universe. 


"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." ~ Golda Meir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reprogramming Your Mind

My Experience as a Life Coach

How to stop talking yourself out of success.