Empowered, enriched, and confidence

See, when I was in $40000 level of debt, I felt like there was no way out... I had my back against the wall and a so-called gun to my head. 
Here are the three things:
1). Invest in Knowledge: The only reason that I've been able to do what I do is that I invest greatly in knowledge. Here's the funny thing about knowledge... the bank can't take it from you, it can also be applied in a multitude of businesses. 
And remember the Return On Income on knowledge. You may know something and not use it for years... yet that ONE time you need it, may make you a million bucks or even save your life. 
2). Invest in Assets: I remember when I was 39, a billionaire that I was fortunate enough to know told me this... I didn't truly understand what it meant at the time (and it was nothing about real estate), however, it's about OWNING what you build. 
It's an investment that will always pay off. 
3). Invest in Mentors: There are 3 or 4 people who are responsible for guiding me up the mountain in my endeavors. Has it been easy? Certainly not. Cheap? Not a chance. The first person I ever hired to help me, I had to cut my salary (that wasn't very big) in half, just to pay for him. He's still my guiding light and I talk to him every single week of my life. 
The beauty about investing in mentoring? You are able to condense time and speed momentum. Why do I love momentum? 
Momentum brings money. 
Money gives you the ability to impact.
Impact brings happiness. 

Regardless of WHERE you are in your business or life, you can never go wrong investing in those three critical pieces:
Knowledge. Assets. Relationships.
Anyways, go ahead...
Invest in yourself gain momentum and knowledge = $$$$$$$$$. 

Coaching available email us.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reprogramming Your Mind

My Experience as a Life Coach

How to stop talking yourself out of success.